CONFESSION

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SillyBunny

Reaction score
help! Erica? I have a confession. You know howMom canceled dropping Starr off, right? well, I let Night and Starrtogether, and, well, Night is tearing out her fur!!! Everybody, is itokay? I mean, can you tell me what it means? Hurry! And sorry aboutStarr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SillyBunny.

I would seperate them ASAP. Are they male andfemale (unfixed)? If so, did you see the male mount the female? If so,I would be expecting babies in a month.

~Nichole

They don't aound like they are bonding.You have to seperate them and sheck for wounds, they could get anabcese there.

Ed

Oh I see! Doh! I thought you meant 2 bunnies were 'let together' in the wriggly making sense!

Ouch - the only experience I have with that was when my first 2 boysfought years and years ago, explained by the fact they were both boys,and last weekish, when Luna and Blade fought, which must have beenbecause Blade was due for kits any day.

They aren't expecting are they? Just don't put them together withoutclose supervision. Sorry for the previous flippant answer - I've gotkits on the brain, and it was the first thing I thought!

Linz x

SYDNEY! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU LET THEM BE TOGETHER! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THAT KIND OF THING!!!!

Well, anyways, tell ma I miss her with all of my heart. Dad says he loves you.

Erica

Latest posts

Back