Cold ears

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serenz

Reaction score
Daddy ears has been cold for about a month? He's eating and drinking, he looks pretty normal other than his cold ears. It's weird that when daddy eats pallets, his ears will warm up then after a while it'll be cold again. Sugar's ears are most of the time warm, so I don't think it's the weather that's causing daddy's cold ears.

I've been weighing them every 3 days recently. Both gained weight.

Any idea what's wrong?

maybe he is very energy efficient lol, like all humans are different all buns must be different too, as long as he is eating and drinking i would just keep an eye i take it he is playing and stuff as normal

lol.. It only happened recently so it's kinda weird.. He's normallyvery quietso it's hard to judge if he's alright. I take his weight every few days. Could it be the vanilla? I found some really small poops. What's with the small poops?

Small poos can indicate a potential blockage somewhere in his digestive system, or it could be dehydration.

If you are putting vanilla in his water, maybe he doesn't like it so is drinking less.

Latest posts

Back