cloroplast?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm going to build an NIC cage for our bunny but I can't find where to buy cloroplast for the bottom. Any ideas?

Is that also what you put on the floor of the other stories?

i zip tie cardboard to the other levels, afraid a bun would slip on the coroplast.

you can find it at sign shops

You can also ziptie peg board, or carpet samples to the upper levels :)

If you can't find a sign shop, sometimes local fast food joints will give you their old rectangular ad signs.

i'm worried about the carpet because he chews that. I may do cardboard, easily replaced.

If you use either corroplast or cardboard, I'd cover it with secured grass mats (so they don't slip) and replace them when they're eaten.

I prefer thin plywood or any thinnish board. I think I have thin oak on Mikey's shelf).

The rabbits love traction more than just about anything (other than cover over their heads).

I have a vinyl mat on Mikie's floor (in an amazing cage built by Bunny Rosanna's Robert), which is actually the back side of a rug. The frame has wood built around it so they can't pull up any sides or corners.

sas :bunnydance:

Yeah mine doesn't care if he can't get the sides of the carpet, he'll chew right in the middle, silly rabbit! Plywood is an option since i have a saw. His current pen is wood and he loooooves to chew it...more than his toys.

Latest posts

Back