*clears throat* umm... that was my foot!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnybunbunb

Reaction score
What the heck? I have never saw this behavior from Kristi, heck, from any of my rabbits. I let Moussey, Candy and Kristi out, got everything out of the closet and took the fleece out, shook the 4 lbs of daily poop out and put them in the washer because of the peeing from mostlyCandy and Kristi. I got the towls and put them down in the closet while the fleece is being washed and when I did this Kristi shot out from under the bed, attacked my foot and took stance in the closet. So I petted her and put the towls out and she was fine. I started to leave and she hopped in front of me so I reached down to pet her and she jumped at my foot again. She is suppose to only be 3 months old. I have delt with hormonal agression but why my feet and not my hands :?

If you're standing up your bunny won't be able to get to your hands so thats why they might of got your feet instead.

Becccaaa -x

Toby does this, too. He does it when he's in his "off" moods. He's attacked my bum before, too! I had squatted down to pick something up off of the floor and he nipped me... HARD! It may also have something to do with startling them or offending them in some way. I think Toby does it when he feels I am too dumb for diplomacy.

Latest posts

Back