Chinchilla breed...what are characteristics?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Hey guys...I was wondering if you guys could tell me what the characteristics are in the Chincilla breeds? My Bunny has an interesting type of fur, and it looks like she might be a Chinchilla mix, but I'm not sure. Her fur is very soft, gray-colored, with white mixed in (not spots, but each strand of fur is gray with white on it), and she's not long-furred, but it's rather fluffy. One day I'll come on here and have an exact picture of her (my avatar is a picture I found on the internet that looked enough like her I thought I'd put it on as my avatar so people could get SOME idea of what she looked like).

Until then, could you guys help me out?

Thanks!

Edit: Her body type is like the bunny in the picture, but her fur has NO brown in it at all. Just gray with white. Other things: her belly ranges from white to a very light gray and her paws are gray with a lot of white. Hope that helps!

Can you take a pic of your bunny. There are 3 types of Chinchilla breeds however, almost every breed of rabbit comes in chinchilla. A pic, and weight of your bunny would be very helpful. :bunnydance:

Sharon

Ok, cool. As soon as I can provide that, I will. :)

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
Can you take a pic of your bunny. There are 3 types of Chinchilla breeds however, almost every breed of rabbit comes in chinchilla. A pic, and weight of your bunny would be very helpful. :bunnydance:

Sharon

Back