Chickadee's New Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chickadee289

Reaction score
Alright, well I'm not getting my bunny for a little bit more, but I can't wait to start! Lol waiting till June 6th is going to be hard!

So right now I'll introduce you to my hamsters with a peek preview of the bun!

This is Ella (EA- YA) like in spanish. She is the daughter of Skynard (below) and Sable (who's pic I need to find).

DSCF0039.jpg

This is her trying to investigave what the strange flashing box in my hand is. :) She's very sweet. She's a bit jumpier than my other hamsters I've had. She's not scared though.. loud noises just make her jump haha. Its kinda cute. She also is very observant and watches anything thats going on in the room. She love to perch on my collarbone and watch everyone in the room.

DSC08515b.jpg

This is Skynard. He recently passed away last year but he was the best hamster ever. He wouldnt even run away you could just let im run around or leave him on the couch and he'd sit on his bum and look around wondering why you got up! He lived a very long time but it was still sad to see him go.

*DRUMROLL*

And this is my new bunny! (well on june 6th!) She's a lionhead. I havn't named her yet but my boyfriend has already decided to call her cupcake! haha. She needs a name for her petigree though. I was tinking Ostara after a goddess who has a lot to do with easter and bunnies. :) I am also thinking of Layla :)
babybunny.jpg

The Pic is from the breeder's webpage. I really recommend them to anyone in the West Virginia area! They are super nice there and really care about thier bunnies.
here is thier URL Carmichael's Rabbitry

I'll post more pics as I get them!

Very cute hamsters and very cute bunny. I too have a lionhead. Well she is a mix of lionhead and something else. Not sure what daddy was, but he was a pound over what the mom weighed. The mom was a lionhead.

Latest posts

Back