Chewing problem

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysticfire

Reaction score
I would love my rabbit to be able to roam freely in the house and not have to be holed up in another room. However, he loves to chew on fabric. Needless to say, he chewed through the fabric cover I bought for his pen and got to the carpet. He's got tons of wood blocks, cardboard, hay ball, plastic toys, etc to chew on. Why does he insist on chewing carpet? I adopted him from the Humane Society, so I don't know his history, but any ideas on how to prevent him from doing this?

No idea for any solution. Some just like to go after whatever you don't want them in, no matter how many toys they have. Bun-Bun was a carpet destroyer. Coal likes to dig holes in the new sofa. We have tons of toys, but, sometimes they like to find something that is on the no-fly list. Good luck.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I found I can't give him a plastic litterbox, he destroys it in a matter of weeks. I can't afford a $10 box every month! I found a bigger metal one that he doesn't chew on. I guess he won't be joining us in the living room in his pen unless we get hardwood floor everywhere lol.

Latest posts

Back