Chewing coro!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
So I made a CC cage and the bunny is chewing on the coro :( How can you stop him from doing that?

He has chew toys, gets time out etc...

my bun did that too. just make it so that the coro is larger then the bottom of the cage, so as it goes about an inch out of the bottom. for shelves i made the coro the exact size and then took rubber hosing and cut a slit in it, slid in the coro, then taped/glued the top edge to the coro, leaving the bottom so that the shelf can be slid in too. then i put a small hole into the coro at the appropriate spots and zip-tied it to the shelf. the hose makes it a little harder to chew it up and move the coro off of the shelves.

There are metal binder edges the guinea pig forum suggests using for chewers. I've never had that problem so I don't know exactly what they look like. There are also metal supports for shelving units that might work but they only come in specific sizes. Usually 2,3,4,6 and 9'. I'm not sure if they can be cut. I just made my cage 6x3' by overlapping grids. I did see that lowes here has something set up in that aisle to cut the shelves but I don't know if they can cut the supports too.

Latest posts

Back