Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Hey, I emailed you on yesterday (I think it wasyesterday ... :(... ). I've got to figure out a wayto keep you from getting "stuck" in Privacy Director when youcall. It's the strangest thing! Thetelemarketers (who it's supposed to be filtering out ... :X)are getting through with no problem! My friends and familywho call from away are always getting "trapped" in it!

I didn't get an email from you, BunnyMommy. What the heck is going on?I'll email you my address again. When I changed it, perhaps I left aletter out in typing it to you. If you emailed me at work, I didn't seeit because I took the day off due to the ice storm we had last nightand today.

I'm not offended by the privacy manager, don't worry. I know you'resitting right there and you pass me up to the voicemail because youdon't want to talk. It's okay. I've accepted it.

;)

-Carolyn

See, that's strange. I actually sentyou two emails to the new address that you gave me!:shock: I keep wondering if others are missing emails toobecause just like the last time I've got people who normally replyright away not replying.

I know you're sitting right there and you pass me up to thevoicemail because you don't want to talk. It's okay. I've acceptedit.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Not at all!:(

And funny you should mention this. One of my cousinsaccused me of this just yesterday! I was like ... but I tellyou, the phone isn't even ringingon my end when youcall! LOL!

I'm just razzing you, Deary. *giggles*

It's totally fine. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

So did you listen to my message? Do you want a space in your name? I don't care either way.

:)

-Carolyn

On a more serious note, I could tell you allkinds of strange problems that I've had with my phone since webought this house. My sister is always fussing about how weget disconnected mid phone call! I was talking to mysupervisor a couple of weeks ago and it clean hung up in hisface! I got so panicked that my heart almost stoppedbeating. :shock: People call and the phone doesn'tring on this end; the only way that I know that they'vephoned is that the light starts blinking that I have a voicemailmessage. I'll pick up the phone and can't hear the person onthe other end saying anything .... I could go on and on ...

The phone company has been out multiple times to "fix" it in the lastfour years, but nobody can figure out what's going on. It'sgotten to the point that I don't even get stressed anymore when peopletell me that they called and they were surprised that I didn't answer... :(.

Hopefully it will all get straightened out when I move to my new house... which is clear on the other side of town! :)

Carolyn wrote:
I'm just razzing you, Deary. *giggles*

It's totally fine. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

So did you listen to my message? Do you want a space in your name? I don't care either way.

-Carolyn
LOL! I know ... :).

No, I like it the way that it is. I always write it "BunnyMommy".

Thanks anyway.

What a pain, ey? Doesn't make moving out of this house harder when you have that going on.

You'll probably be pleasantly surprised at how many calls you do get once you have a line that works.

-Carolyn

I like it the way it is too. :) Don't have to interrupt the name.

Ever notice how when you post to someone, you get almost an immediate turnaround?

I'm tellin you...

"When BunnyMommy speaks, People listen."

(Notice I said, "people", not Sherman.)

:dude:

I know!!! I know!!! :D

If the volume of people who say that they are calling actuallystart getting through it should make for an interesting number of phoneconversations a day! :cool:

Shoot ... the system's so bad that my husband and I have a separatephone line in the house from my grandmother, and sometimes instead ofhollering over the house or going upstairs or whatever, I'll just callher on her phone line ... AND CAN'T GET THROUGH! ... :X

Carolyn wrote:
I like it the way it is too. :) Don't have to interrupt the name.

Ever notice how when you post to someone, you get almost an immediate turnaround?

I'm tellin you...

"When BunnyMommy speaks, People listen."

(Notice I said, "people", not Sherman.)

:dude:
Well, I'll tell you, unless I'm holding a yogurt dip inmyhand, this bossy little bunny DEFINITELY doesn'tlisten! :D

That's amazing that you'd call your Grandmother in the same house and not get through. :shock:

Sherman will never let you forget that you're in His World, he's not in yours.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
That's amazing that you'd call your Grandmother in the same house and not get through. :shock:

-Carolyn
I know ... the phone company thought it was amazing too... ...LOL!

Well you see, BunnyMommy, even your phone system knows how special you are! A special phone system, for a special BunnyMommy! :D

We had some very, very weird stuff goingon with our phone and voice mail when we first moved here.There was a recordedconversation on our voice mail of a youngboy speaking to the older woman he was having an affair with (it wasn'tone of my boys and I wasn't the woman LOL).

All kinds of weird stuff was getting recorded and I could not vanquishsome of the messages, which would come on over and over again as newmessages.

I simply don't use the phone much anymore (I think it's possessed LOL)

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Wehad some very, very weird stuff going on with our phone andvoice mail when we first moved here. There was arecordedconversation on our voice mail of a young boyspeaking to the older woman he was having an affair with (it wasn't oneof my boys and I wasn't the woman LOL).

All kinds of weird stuff was getting recorded and I could not vanquishsome of the messages, which would come on over and over again as newmessages.

I simply don't use the phone much anymore (I think it's possessed LOL)

Pam

Carolyn, you are running with tennis shoes on with the photo editor software now
!!!! :D See! I told you that you could do it!

I noticed that you've created and changed your avatar! You'regetting so good that it's scaring me!!!! :cool:

Couldn't've done it without you, My Dear Friend.

Love,

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back