caramel is going on a *cough* trip

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishlops

Reaction score
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=48553&forum_id=16
old thread:)

oh, caramel is no better and my mum is finaly letting me take her to the vet:D
my brother is said almost def promise on saturday- his job can call him out so its not a 100% yes. only a 99.9%:)
she has been pooing peeing um.. eating drinking... a few bittings....:( :p
and seems still a bit to keen on me! she still wants more comfort tahn normal:?

um,.. if i look at the toe- its white fur on the pad- the others are yellowly. so i dont think her hurt to is touching the ground.. so i guess thats why she is not limping. touching it is a death sentance.,..:( :X - caramel. so its sore allright
could it also be disloctaed not broke/fractured..
thanks ill think of some more... bit hope its fine as it is.
PS- eyore is eatting normal but started to dribble... and its not really warm so no heat stroke?? i looked at his frount teeth fine. stupid me. i TRIED to look at his back teeth but got a nip intead. so ill briong him with me. but i was bring him any way for the "trip"
because tehy are bonded.

:) elena

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Congrats, Elena!
You've been trying very hard for a long time to get them there; I hope the vet can help her out (hugs)
:) thanks. im not sure they want to... last time we where there, the vet asked my perission to turn the carrier upside down to try and get her out..... she stuck all 4 legs out and held on.... ending up with me with ribbion and shredaded arms...lol.

I'm glad she's getting to go in to the vet. I hope they can figure out what's wrong with her toe and Eyore's mouth.

irishlops wrote:
NorthernAutumn wrote:
Congrats, Elena!
You've been trying very hard for a long time to get them there; I hope the vet can help her out (hugs)
:) thanks. im not sure they want to... last time we where there, the vet asked my perission to turn the carrier upside down to try and get her out..... she stuck all 4 legs out and held on.... ending up with me with ribbion and shredaded arms...lol.
If you have one, use a carrier that opens from the top or is easy to take apart. This will help you to get her out when you need to. Even if you just have some time in the exam room while you are waiting for the vet, you can take the top off to make it easier.

tahnks i will! if i bring eyore out- he will come out by himself, caramel will come after him anyway!:)

um... why do I feel nervos? lol

any whay, could a dislcocated toe bend back on it self.
can a broken bone do that?

You feel nervous because this is a big deal and you care about them. Happens to me too, especially if I'm not sure what's wrong.

Both could do that, I imagine, depending on how its broken and where and how it is popped out of place.

Flashy wrote:
You feel nervous because this is a big deal and you care about them. Happens to me too, especially if I'm not sure what's wrong.

Both could do that, I imagine, depending on how its broken and where and how it is popped out of place.
tahbks flashy.
the appointment is between 5 and 6 pm. so i just turn up between that time.
i hope she will be fine. and eyore will not mind going on the journey. i mean trip.:p
tahnsk for all your help tracy.
ill kee every one upto date once i come back tomorrow
tahnks elena

*sigh*
i have to be at the vets at 5. then be seen. get home and then go to mass at 6..
thats a rush!

Latest posts

Back