Can't find NIC panels anywhere- heelpp please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcottonl02

Reaction score
I'm moving into my own flat in July (YYAHHEEYY!!) and bringing both bunnies with me to live inside which has been my dream for 3 years, and so I need to buy NIC panels fairly soon as I want to be completely prepared.

But I can't find anywhere that sells them! Can anyone give me some websites, or some UK shops that sell them? Any good prices?

Thank you so much- I've spent so many hours searching and can't find any anywhere.

Thanks! :D

Jen
xx

I just looked on google, to see if I could find places that sell them in London or the UK.

I think hartleybunny has them, maybe you could PM her to ask her where she got hers:)

I think i heard someone say on here B & Q do them but i cant remember what they call them the key to searching things like this is finding the Name or decribition they are given by the manufactor:biggrin2:,i use the xpen have you looked at those ?

I found them on http://www.kreshay.com £14.85/17 panels
ebay uk £14.99
Amazon uk £14.25

So all simialiar prices some of new panels (2,3 or 4)are really close knit mesh if you look at the photo`s these are meant for the top of table/shelf to stop say just for example earing falling through!

If you see some you like that have photo`s i`d ask someone on here who experienced using these cubes to check them before you purchase :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back