Can I start bonding?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
Fluffball and Benjamin?
Benjamin was neutered ages ago and I'm just about to check when Fluffball was done I think its about 6 weeks....
Their runs are next to each other today and they both keep totally showing off and going to visit each other at the bars. They used to try and attack each other when they weren't fixed but now they don't!

So I'll go find out what day Fluffball was spayed and tell you..then I need some help how to go about bonding them!

Wooo!

You can just try not to be alone. Have things ready to seperste them in case.

I tried....I had a water sprayer and a towel at the ready. Benjamin started humping Fluffball..the wrong way round lol then Fluffball tried to bite him so I shoved the towel on Benjamin and grabbed Fluffball...very bad!

Not great but not horrible. Mounting is also dominance so it can and does happen.

Honestly? Every day if you can. Start for 1minute and slowly increase.

Little and often. I started off bonding mine for a few minutes every day, and now I'm bonding them for half an hour twice a day. I hope to continue to increase the time and frequency as their behaviour remains consistently good.

Latest posts

Back