Can BunnyMommy Come Out And Play?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Okay, here's thedeal- I want BunnyMommy to come out and play. I'm not usually a bully,but I'm warning you guys, play by my rules orelse!

- NO MUSHY STUFF ON THIS THREAD! Enoughof that already. Let's get back to fun and games!

BunnyMommy, I miss you! I know you havebeen busy at work, busy with Grandma, busy with chores...but can youcome out and playsometimes? Things just aren't the same without you!

Love, Raspberry

hase328.gif
C'mon,Bunny Mommy, we miss you and want to play - you make the place morefun! - Jan

Oh, you all are just soSWEET!!!! I've been working so and trying to adjust to life by myself that I'vejustbeen able to dip in and outof here. Idon't even always get to read all ofthe posts. Ijust skim through quickly, find one or two with names that Irecognize,try to say a quick word, and then I'm usually outof time, so I "hop" out!

I'll try to do better. I miss you guys too. Thereare some threads that I'm just bursting at the scenes to substantivelyrespond to (a la the new-turned discipline thread) andotherswhereI just want to give a quick shout out.

Oh, you all are just so wonderful. I'llhave just alittle free time in about an hour or so andthen I'll comeback out andplay for a while. LOL!:D

I bet that Our King, Sherman, is giving you no attitude or trouble; just Love, Love, Love.

No begging for craisins to bribe you in order for you to get a some love from him, right?

You probably never have to yell at him or give him a "Tsk!! :X".

Long Live The King! :dude:

-Carolyn

I second the excitement, unfortunately, I have no emoticons to express how happy I am, lol.

Okay, Laura, thesarcasm was noted and appreciated! :cool: You can have amoment of excitement now!

Raspberry

You all are so crazy! LOL!

Oh, look at my sweet baby Sebbie with his little Santa Claus hat on...

Don't you all tell me that by pumpkinpie isn't a true babyangel...

MORE SHERMAN PIC's....and comments by the illustrious BunnyMommy to make a good day a fabulous day :)

Cher

Would like to see more of you, BunnyMommy, but I understand you've got to do what you've got to do, in your own time and manner.

We'll be here, whenever you're ready. Just do know we all miss you.

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Would like to see more of you, BunnyMommy, but I understandyou've got to do what you've got to do, in your own time and manner.

We'll be here, whenever you're ready. Just do know we all miss you.

Buck
Second that emotion.

:)

We know how hard it is for you to give backor play,especially this time of year and with what you're going throughemotionally and with the promotion in your job.

We're not going anywhere.

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Okay, Laura, the sarcasm wasnoted and appreciated! :cool: You can have a moment ofexcitement now!

Raspberry
Ok! :D

YIPPEE!!!!!! BunnyMommy's going to come out and play!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Better? ;)

BunnyMommy wrote:
BOL!!!!!!

Bless your heart, Raspberry Swirl.

I'm seeing an awful lot of this and LOLs coming from BunnyMommy since she was called out to play.

*high five*

-Carolyn

Cher wrote:
MORE SHERMAN PIC's....and comments by the illustrious BunnyMommy to make a good day a fabulous day :)

Cher

I know your schedule's tight, BunnyMommy, but I really do want to see more pictures of Sherman too.

That'll have to be one of the things I ask from Santa.

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Bless your heart, Raspberry Swirl.

I'm seeing an awful lot of this and LOLs coming from BunnyMommy since she was called out to play.

*high five*

-Carolyn
Girls just wanna have fun!

Raspberry

Back