Cage and Room Remodling!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boz

Reaction score
So for a while now my dad was going to add something to the basement for me. For the past week or so my dad and I (well mostly my dad) has been working on adding this something to my "Rabbit area". I've been cleaning and doing some "remodeling" hehe.

I probably can officially call my "rabbit area" of the basement to now a Rabbit Room! I pretty much took over the whole room! :p All I need is a mini fridge for veggies and it'll be perfect! :p

Anyway my dad installed a sink and counter! And we redid Marley's cage/pen! It looks so awesome! I'm so excited! :yahoo: My parents are the best!

First off, Marley's new pen! (It's a little messy in behind her pen still in the picture, hadn't finished cleaning that area yet!)
P2153838.jpg

P2153841.jpg

P2153842.jpg

P2153843.jpg

P2153844.jpg

Andddd the new sink and counter!
P2153846.jpg

P2153847.jpg

It was playtime for Domino and Dolla :)
P2153851.jpg

This is a play area next to Marley's cage for them to play in when they are out. I also laid an old rug out.
P2153852.jpg

P2153853.jpg

P2153855.jpg

I have a fence around the area that's blocking them from getting into other storage things. I'll have to get a picture! :p

When I let the bunnies out Dolla was so happy about it she was racing around and did a couple binkies! She hasn't done that in a while! :biggrin2:

My dad is simply amazing. :clapping:

Thanks everyone! I don't really get to take my bunnies out up by us so it's nice to have an area to let them run around. :)

Back