Cadbury Pics!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gothicangel69

Reaction score
Well, i had this whoel story written out, andthen the stupid computer deleted it!! I am so angry! Now i have to typethis whole thing out again....

Ok...we have been looking for a Flemish Giant forever, and the otherday when i was looking in the bargain hunter for bird cages, i cameacross an add for a free 2 year old flemish giant, not neutered. I wasso excited. I called her, and she said that it was still available, butthat it was smaller that the other two that she had.

We got in the car and drove 3 1/2 hours to see the rabbit.The girl saidthat she had got them two weeks ago from a bad home. The were kept insmall cages outside all the time, and never let out! The are allcovered in scratches and bruises. One of them even had an ear that wasalmost torn off. The other two were tattoo'd, but the girl said thatshe thought that since he was smaller than the other two, he wasprobably the runt, and therefor the breeder didn't bother to tattoo him.

So we brought him home. He was really nervous in the car for the firsthour or so, then seemed to calm down abit, and stretched out on theback seat. When we got him home, we but him in the kitchen while we setup his cage. We have two cats, so we locked them in the bedroom untilthe rabbit was ajusted. Well......the cats found a way to get outwithout us knowing.....we looked back a few minutes later, and foundthe rabbit and the cats...PLAYING TOGETHER!!!lol it was so cute.

He isn't litter trained yet, but he seems to be very smart so im sureit wont take too long. He is cage trained though. He wont pee outsideof his cage (he'll go poo, but im tacking that up to him being intact).

He seems very relaxed, and he likes to lay on his back, with his facecovered in shavings, and his feet sticking up in the air, lol.

He is still kindof dirty. Ill have to post some pics once hes beencleaned up and his nails have been cliped. There so long that it seemslike its uncomfortable to walk.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e310/gothicangel_69/IMG_1254.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e310/gothicangel_69/IMG_1255.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e310/gothicangel_69/IMG_1257.jpg

He's a very cute bun. I hope you can get him fixed up soon :)He looks like he found a good home :bunnydance:

Ears!

IMG_1255.jpg

How's Cadbury doing?

Was anyone else not able to get on this site for like a week???

Cadbury's doing great! He goes in for his neuter tommorow, so hopefullyeverything goes ok. His litter training is going great, still poo'soutside the box, but pees mostly inside. I still cant pick him up, butthat will take some more time. He looks really happy though, and lovesmy cats. I found them the other day, all tree of them in the cage,sleeping, lol.

i just love that picture with cadbury and thekittens,what a lovely picture,it just amazes me so much when i see abun hanging out with a different animal,its just a sight to see.

Cadbury also looks very happy now that he has a new home with someone who will love on him soooo much :)

cheryl

Back