C&C cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimboshippos

Reaction score
im wondering about the coroplast being on the inside of the grids, wouldnt it make more sense to have them on the outside so the bedding and hair doesnt squeeze past? and cant they chew throught the coroplast?

Hi Jennie!! from my personal experience yes my FG does chew on the coroplast he doesnt eat it tho, my Dwarf Hotos dont touch it.

I have coroplast on the outside and the inside of different cages. but I like it on the inside the best. I get frustrated when the poop scoots behind the wires/bars of the NIC and it is hard to sweep out.

I have also noticed it is easier to clean when it is on the inside. other wise again I cant get behind the NIC.

Whether the coroplast is on the outside or inside I have mine zip tied to the NIC nice and snug. I have found this to make it less accessible for the buns to shew when it is so close to the NIC grates.

Hope this helps :)

I have the chloroplast on the inside. Penelope will chew it, but I put poster hangers on the edges and she can't chew it any more (she tries though).
I do find it easier to have it on the inside.

Latest posts

Back