Bunny's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anneliese

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I joined sometime last year and haven't been active for awhile, so nowwe're back. :)

My bunny is named Prince Snowy Joey but everyone calls him Bunny. Bunnyis 3 years old and he is a Californian (we think). He lived on thebalcony and his free roam of it every day. We lock him in his cage atnight and when nobody is home during the day.

Picture time!

20060307dads00075qx.jpg

20060307dads00094xd.jpg

20060307dads00038ye.jpg

He's making himself look fat!

hat11pf.gif

Wearing his knitted blue hat that he hates.

- Anneliese and Bunny :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hi Anneliese, Bunny is very cute.

I love the hat. We have numerous hats for our Buttercup, onefor every occassion, Chistmas, New Years, Easter, Birthday, Halloweenand a Baseball cap I just bought him.

Welcome Back

Soooska:apollo:

Thanks guys :)
SAS, what type of hats do you get? Like do they fit on your bunny's head?

We took Bunny to the Vet because he has watery eyes. It turns out hehas conjunctivitis (sp?) and we have to put this cream stuffin his eyes twice a day.

sdijrd.jpg

Dad looking at his eye

sdijx0.gif

On his towel about to have the stuff put in his eye

sdik3a.gif

Hiding under the bbq

- Anneliese and Bunny :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Thankyou!

Bunny's eye has completely healed now.

I think it's time to take some more pictures. :bunnydance:

BunBuns wrote:
I think it's time to take some more pictures. :bunnydance:
yep i think sooo lol,i would love to see some more pictures of your little boy,he is sooo cute and i just love his wittle face.

And it is good to hear that his eye has cleared up,i bet he is happy about that :)

cheryl

Aww, thankyou!!

I just took some more pics. It was hard because he didn't stay still!!

b321u001.jpg

b321u002.jpg

b321u003.jpg

and my favourite one of them...

b321u004.jpg

-Anneliese :bunnydance:

i just love this little guy,i feel like scratching his cute little nose,he is just the sweetest thing,i think im in love:inlove:

b321u004.jpg

cheryl

ohh wow i have actually bumped into someone that actually lives in the same city as myself,im so surprised lol

your little boy is just so gorgeous,i just have to keep looking at that sweet little face:)

cheryl

:sunshine:Today when I went out onto thebalcony, Bunny put on a show for me. :shock:He startedcharging around the balcony, on his litter tray, off his litter tray,under his hutch, into his hutch, out his hutch, around the balcony afew more times, thumps 3 times and charges over to me and gives me awhole lot of bunny kisses. He is such a sweetheart!! Luckily, I hadsome craisins in the house. ;)

Latest posts

Back