BunnyMommy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunnyMommy

My thoughts are very much with you and your family, I might not postmuch but since I joined this list you are one of the people whom I haveso much love, affection and respect for, you have posted so manyhelpful, kind and funny things in the weeks since I've been readingthis forum, and your words have often cheered some very difficult daysfor me, thank you for that. You're in my prayers and I hope that youhave as much help as possible from those around you to ease your grief.

Love and a big hug

Kate

BunnyMommy,

I am thinking and praying for you at this sad time. I am so sorry.Vickie and Ryan cannot access the internet but send their wishes andare thinking of you.

Much love to you and yours,

Siobhan,Vickie andRyan.

BunnyMommy,

My heart goes out to you in this time of your sorrow. I joinall the Rabbits Only family in sending my prayerstoyouat a time of loss.

Thank you for doing so much for everyone here,

You are in my thoughts,

Pam

Oh!Oh!!! I'm just stopping in briefly to check the board and I find thisthread!!!! Oh, you all are the BEST people in theworld!!!! Thank you so much for this. You don'tknow how this warmsmy heart and what encouragement this hasgiven.

Thank you all so very much. Asyou canimagine,my participation on the board isgoing to bevery sparse forthe next couple of days asmy familyand I deal with our loss.Justknowing thatall you good and wonderful people are here praying for me and sendingpositive thoughts my way fills me with such joy.

Thank you all again. You are truly a part of myfamily. I love youall.

I too would like to send my thoughts and prayersyour way. I do hope that seeingall the wellwisheshelps in some small way. I know (for me) that readingyour posts and all about Sherman's badbun antics have made me laugh andthe Lord knows at this time in my life I can use the laughter. Sothanks for all you do! Take care and know everyone here is thinking ofyou!

BunnyMommy,

We hope that during this timeyou can look back on the pastand have pleasant thoughts cross you mind as a smile crosses your faceand heart. Dealing with a loss is always hard and we want youto know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and BunnyDaddy.

Wabbitwuv and Family

I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost someoneclose to you. I can only imagine how hard that must be. I know I'm only14, but when I was 12, I lost my grandmother, my last livinggrandparent, and a little less than a year later (ironically on mysisters birthday), my mom passed away of cancer. If theres anything Ican do for you during this difficult time, plz dont hesitate to ask =)

BunnyMommy,

even though i just joined this forum, i can tell you are a good heartenperson by some of the posts i read. you are funny & give alotsof great advice to all of us :] my heart goes out to you and yourfamily for your loss. you guys will be in my prayers. take care!

BunnyMommy

I'm so sorry about you loss and the time it has taken metoreply tothis. Such a terrible thing to happen tosuch a wonderful person.Since I have been on this forum it isyour posts that have seemed tostick in my mind-Full of fun and happiness, you are the life and soul of thisboard and my heart goes out to you at this sad time.

Vickie

Oh, you all are just too wonderful.This thread has truly given me such joy. It means so muchthat you would extend your sympathies and support to me this way.

And you young people ... words can't express. Young peopleget such a bum rap nowadays. But you all ... I don't thinkthat I've ever experienced such a congregation of intelligent,sensitive, caring, and responsible examples of youngadulthood. I love and respect you all.

Thank you so much again. My heart is overflowing right now.

31 people replying to this post says a lot for how much we care about you, BunnyMommy.

You are certainly loved on this forum.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back