Bunny Watch Blog!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kruger

Reaction score
OMG i just wrote a load of stuff and tried to upload an image on the post as well and file size was too large when i went back i lost the entrie post dammit!!!

anyways I'll try to re-write what I had :) 4 Days ago we discovered we had 6 baby rabbits in the cage which our new rabbit was first put in when we got her. The problem was she had since been let out of her cage to roam the garden and so she managed to stay away from the babies for a whole 6 days before we realised they were even there.

Since we noticed them and found they were very de-hidrated and had not been fed we began hand rearing them. All the progress of these now 11 day old bunnies is being posted on my blog and I'm including pictures and video clips when possible. I'm currently updating the blog 2/3 times a day and any help and advice anyone could give me with these little things is greatly appreciated since I have never done this before.

I think its a miracle that they have last even this long and most of them seem to be improving well just keeping my fingers crossed for them all

to read the updates see the pictures and watch the videos visit my blog:
http://www.blog.benscamera.com

Im gonna have a dig through these forums now for some tips on raising them and then give them another feed

Thanks in advance for ay help!

Tucker

What an awesome story, Tucker!

So sorry you lost your post (I hate it what that happens!:crash )

And so sorry you lost Baby D.:cry2 But hey, the odds suck, so only losing one of six at this stage is remarkable!

You may want to post a new member introduction in the new members thread so people know this is here.http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11671&forum_id=1&page=23

I hope you keep all of us updated and that everything works out and they all becomehealthy and happy young adults. :pray:

A number of RO members are VERY experienced and very willing to help, so please post any questions. You'll get the fastest response in the Infirmary or the Rabbitry.

Thanks for the story, and :welcome1to Rabbits Only!

sas :) and the gang
icon_community.gif

Latest posts

Back