bunny problems :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessica-leigh-xo

Reaction score
my baby rad is house trained or so i thought he has been house trained for about a month or two and now hes not using his litter box he is using my bed!

anyone got any ideas on how to stop him from using my bed as a litterbox?

I'm going to move this over to the Behavior section, so you can get more opinions. Sounds like he's decided to mark your bed as HIS territory!

How old is he? And is he neutered? This sounds exactly like what Mocha did when she hit puberty.

He is using your bed because it smells like you and he wants to claim it as his. It's best to just keep him off. If he hops up on it on his own, try keeping him away from it with exercise pens or a fence made from NIC panels.

where is he house? is he free range or caged? is he pooping, tinkling, or both? a lot of what we can suggest depends on the above questions. some one else(Flashy i think) hada similar problem. i'll see if i can find the link.

BTW, i love your avatar, the bunny in it is lovely!

Anna

try doing a search for 'Peeing on bed'. try to concentrate on the results in 'Questions about Nutrition and Behavior', they're the ones that should help the most.

Latest posts

Back