Bunny obssesed with destroying my blankets!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Bunbun lives with me in my room, she's usuallyout of her cage for the whole day then back in at night for bed! Shechews up my blankets on my bed and has managed to ruin 2 pairs of 60dollar sheets, I've ended up having to remove my blankets off the bedbefore I let her out now, is there an easier way to get her to stopchewing and digging up my blankets??? Im going through lots ofblankets:p:XHELLLLPPP!!!!!! Has anyone else gone through thiswith their teenage buns??;)I need some advice guys!!!

thanks everyone!

bunbun and luna

I havent had the problem with blankets. Preciousliked to chew on my clothes. At first I didnt realize he was leavingholes.:shock:

I wish I could give you some advice on how to curb the habit but Preciousjust stopped doing it. Thank God.

Unfortunately, he's hitting the "terrible teens." So now hesprays me everytime I get within spraying distance. :XI'll beglad when he's old enough toneuter!!!

Lanna

Fluffy rips and cloth materails and blankets too.I have started water gunning him (muhahaha) when ever he digs at them.Got to remember though that is natural for rabbits to dig at stuff.Keeping your blankets of of reach is a good idea.

I think I will do that:p:Dthere doesn'tseem to be any other way!! Because thats what bunnies do they chew anddig, I've tried the water gun idea and she actually doesn't mind havingwater on her, she doesn't even move when I spray her!!!!!:shock::X:Dshe shakes it off and starts grooming herselfvigorously!!! hehehehe

Latest posts

Back