Bunny in love with the cat?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mclovinsmommy

Reaction score
Okay... first off i want to say that nuetering the rabbit is not an option because none of the vets around here do that. but here is my problem...

McLovin is a 7 mo old male Lionhead rabbit, and we think he thinks he's a cat. We got the cat and McLovin aorund the same time and they've grown up together. they play and sleep together, eat together all that.

For the past week or so Mclovin has been sniffing and climbing on the cat (who is also male) and i kinda thought this was what he was doing but wasn't sure until tonight whenthe cat was alseep and McLovin finally got his chance.

course after waking up to bunny parts humping his face you can see that cat was not the least bit pleased....I know that its unnatural and i want to do something about it if its harmful to either animal but i'm not sure what to do. It is really funny to watch so the child in me is giggling right now, but the adult knows better lolol. hopefully someone can help with this because I don't want McLovin to live up to his namesake lol.

thanks so much!

Bri

I have no advice but wanted you to know the boyfriend and I think McLovin's name is hilarious and what did you expect when you named your bunny that? :p Super Bad is one of our favorite movies.

you know i think we gavehim a complex because from day one we told him he was going to be the bunny pimp...and we always tell him what a sexy bunny he is. Maybe its gone to his head...except he's gay...lolol. i dunno. his breeder said as long as the cat doesn't mind then let him have at it.

He's going his first rabbit show saturday so now nuetering is diffinatly not an option. he has to be intact to show...maybe all his bunny sexiness will rub off on the judges and he'll win 1st place:biggrin2:

okay your situation is hilarious. :) let me know how everything goes I hope he does great at his show!

Latest posts

Back