Bunny In A Basket

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Sebastian's littlegirl was playing "little girl" games with him last night and I had totake a picture of this. You guys wouldn't believe how good he is withher all the time. This time he was wrapped up ina babyblanket with his head on a little baby pillow getting carried around ina doll bed/basket. He just puts up with it. He just seems to know shewon't hurt him and he just likes the attention and the sound of hervoice as she sings and talks to him all the time.

Raspberry

bunnyinabasket.jpg

I know I don't have to tell you - but the fact that Sebastian lets hislittle girl do anything he wants to him is just so uncommon. Theoutfits you dress him up in, the cuddling he does...etc.

I was showing the calendar pictures post to the printer the other dayand when we got to the pictures of Sebastian and his little girl, thegentleman turned to me with his eyes like this :shock: and said, "Isthat real rabbit??"

Sebastian's little girl does have the sweetest little voice. I canunderstand why he loves hearing it so much, but to let her dress him upand flop him anyway she wants to and he just takes it fascinates meeverytime I see the pictures.

Thanks so much for sharing and give Sebbie and his little doll a big hug and kiss from all of us in Tucker Town.

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Carolyn

Now how is that supposed to give the poor littleguy his dignity back? I expected a manly post of Sebastian ina suit and tie or leather motorcycle jacket.LOL

Pam

It never ceases to amaze me how awesome thatrabbit is! I just cannot believe he puts up with it. Not only that, heactually LIKES it!

What an adorable picture.

What better baby doll than a cute bunny?!?

I like how you call her "his girl"...... I say the same thing about all of us and our animals!

"Bo loves his girl!" or "Bo loves his doggie" LOL......

Nepo, look at his feet! I am just cracking up over the way he is laying there, looking so innocent..... :p

It is prettyamazing how good he is. I've been around animals all my life and I knowhow to watch out with children and animals. I've never had a dog thatis quite this good with a child either. Sebastian has never bither. Sometimes he runs from her, but more often than not it's when he'sout and doesn't want to go back to his cage. He's good to all of us. Isnuck in and got good night kisses through his cage wires last nightbefore I went tobed!

Raspberry

I love those kisses! I always give Bo alittle face rub through his cage before I go to bed. Heactually likes to get his mouth rubbed when he's in his cage stickingit out the wires! I never thought a bunny would let me touchhis face all over that way.

I think I am going to go kiss a bunny! lol

I wish when I was little that I had had a littlebunny to dress up and snuggle. It is so cute to see how Sebastian is solayed back about the whole thing. Lucky little girl and luckySebastian. Thanks for sharing RaspberrySwirl and for making me jealous:p

Fergi's mom

I don't know how you do it having a rabbit sit sostill and putting anything on him.My Pepper would never sitstill long enough for anything,he loves to run andhide.

Fergi wrote:
I wish when I was little that I had had a little bunny to dressup and snuggle. It is so cute to see how Sebastian is so layed backabout the whole thing. Lucky little girl and lucky Sebastian. Thanksfor sharing RaspberrySwirl and for making me jealous:p

Fergi's mom

The only thing that stops me from being jealous is that I am a lotolder than 12 years old and apperantly the bunnies have no problem withtelling the age of a person

Awww, my little boy is back! He is just too cutefor his own good. His little girl is always going to remember thethings she played with Sebastian, and I think it's really heartwarming. I bet her friends are soooo envious ofher.- Jan

Latest posts

Back