bunny food diet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have gotten the diarrhea to stop i belive she had gotten a upset tummy from the something..

Pets at home does not do a hay based pellets am going to have to buy online

Only thing pets at home do is Burgess and Muesli or Nugget
i did see that thay have something called Woodlands Rabbit Food and Forage.. is pellets and hay mixed in
http://www.petsathome.com/shop/woodlands-rabbit-food-and-forage-750gm-and-2kg-15710

thay do every kind of food bar hay pellet

I will be takeing her back to the vet after christmas is over with.. Geting her looked at and ask then about the food

Go to the pets at home on friday see if the have hay pellet in store

I'm a fan of online shopping. Just be sure, when you're comparing sites, to compare with shipping included. And you get a nice box for your rabbits to hide in & tear up, plus maybe brown paper, which Honey loves as well.

I don't know what's available in the UK, other than Amazon. I've gotten some pet things from them, including her egg-serciser, which I put her pellets in.

That's different. All the rabbit books I've looked at say to give them cardboard boxes, just so no glossy boxes or tape on the box, especially plastic tape. It's sure better to eat than any treat.

True..

I called my vets and the pet shop and none do hay based pellets. All they do is Burgess but she starting to eat the burgess and alot more hay.. Put the wagg in the bin no more of that

I am glad she is doing better. This site is pretty much UK and USA based so maybe ask around and see where everyone else gets their pellets. Buying online is a great idea just be careful of the postage like LakeCondo said :)

Also, possible try a different vet if there is one near you they might be able to direct you in the right place. I cant imagine a good bunny vet that wouldnt know where to get their food from.

There is only 2 vets in perth. The one am with the now is alot better then the last one thay wanted to put bambi down when she was in GI befor they could tell me it was GI i got a lot of crap from them :/ saying her back was broken and thay would lift her by the scruff of her neck :grumpy: not happy and thay charged me 150 to tell me junk not even help her

Need to pick up more hay and some grass

is timothy hay the best hay to get?

Thank you to everyone for your help ^^

Bambi is now off the wagg and is now eating Burgess untill i can find something better

I found out why she was haveing off and on diarrhea my sister was given her and rest of my rabbits meadow hay.. Thay do not like not only did bambi have diarrhea but so did thumper :/ it was not full diarrhea just upset tummy diarrhea

Thank you

Timothy is the best hay depending on the quality. I feed Rocky meadow hay as I cant get timothy hay here and he is fine with it. Seems a bit odd that that would give them diarrhea, maybe they just have sensitive stomachs.

Glad to hear she is doing well I hope she stays that way :)

And what a horrible vet!

Take her to the vets on friday just to make sure..

geting more timoth hay and grass today ^^

Yes the old vet was a nightmar god only knows what thay put my baby thought when she stayed over night:cry2

How much vegg do you give a rabbit? I give a bowel full that does a full day well 5min if its bambi ^^

It depends on the size of the bowl & the size of your rabbit. If it's not all eaten in 90 minutes, you probably should give a little less next meal.

Latest posts

Back