bunny CPR and rescue breathing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been wondering, has anyone devised bunny CPR and rescue breathing? I know you can do it on dogs and saw it demonstrated on a pet show once. I'm taking another EMT class right now and have been doing lots (and lots) of CPR on mannequins lately, so it made me wonder about bunnies.

I admit, I'm kind of crazy about my bunnies' safety. I used to have terrible nightmares of Cinnabun dying in a fire and it's extended some to Rory and Tallulah. Both of their cages are on either side of the front door so if the apartment catches on fire when we're not home, they'd be pretty easy to get out by the fire department. I also have practiced opening their cages on my hands and knees with my eyes closed :baghead I'm pursuing a Bachelor's of Emergency Management (basically a fire chief's college degree) in college and getting into volunteer firefighting so I think about emergencies a lot...

Latest posts

Back