bunn under bed!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lover_Of_Lopz

Reaction score
my bunn will not stop going under the bed:pullhair:can you help me before i go ....:faint:

Use NIC panels or sheets of plywood to block it off so your rabbit can't get there. Why is it a problem for your rabbit to go under the bed?

because she wont come out and stays under all day ,and she chews on stuff.:?

I gave up trying to keep Toby out from under our bed. We just moved all the crap we crammed under there (ironically trying to keep him out) and gave him run under there. There's no excess junk under our bed, so he can just prance around under there. He did climb into our box spring and made a nest, so we removed the fabric. Problem solved. If you really don't want them under there, plywood or NIC grids are good.

Those under-the-bed hidey spots are the greatest invention! The most fun. ;) Cheers to every bunny parent and slave that lets their bunner enjoy!

I used to use coroplast and NIC panels to block off under my bed. But it looked ugly and eventually started falling apart and I was too lazy to fix it. So I removed the panels and now let my bun go under the bed.

He loves it and gets so excited when he plays under there. Sometimes he doesn't want to come out when its time to put him back in his cage but thats getting better now. Now I leave feeding him his pellets until I put him back in his cage. So he hears the pellets drop into his bowl and usually comes running.

But yes, the odd time I still need to get on my stomach and poke him until he gets out.

degrassi wrote:
But yes, the odd time I still need to get on my stomach and poke him until he gets out.
Shaking the treat bag doesn't help? That's how I can get Toby out from under my bed. Or, a good old fashioned ruler does good. Sometimes is just takes an extra poke on the bum to get him going! :p

Latest posts

Back