bubby binkies!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bub was having fun just now and doingprettynear constant binkies for the past half-hour. He'dleap, skid on the paper, fall over, get up, and do it again!

and that little head shaking run....wherehe runs madlystraight forward shakinghis head violently back and forth,ears flying, and skids to a stop in front of me. :p

And then he started ripping paper and digging in towels! I had acrunched up paper ball that I kept throwing at him, and he would pickit up, throw it out of the way, and skitter off.

It was soooo cute. But he's learning how to be a STINKER! You all knowhow they get an idea in their heads and refuse to beredirected....that's when he got sent back outside! hehe

He loves chasing the cats. When they walk by he takes off after themand gets all disappointed when they escape. They think he is an evillittle invader of their space and taker of mommy's attention.

Oh, love my Bub....yes I do....

Rose.

P.S. sorry folks for all the bubby stories--it's like when you just"gotta" tell about all the cute things they are learning and doing!What would we all do without the forum!!

P.P.S. Isabella (baby 1) learned how to chew carpet today and got grounded....:p

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwww

What a sweet bunny. I never tire of bunny stories, keep them coming!

~M

We're not tired of baby stories at all!!!! Keep 'em coming!

That Bubby is a LIVING DOLL!

A-ha! I knew that there'd be a grounding report onBaby1 right aboutnow! ;)

P.S. Rose, where else can we share our"baby" stories without having somebody pick up the phone and call911? ;)

rabbitgirl wrote:
P.P.S. Isabella (baby 1) learned how to chew carpet todayand got grounded....:p
If I applied the same discipline, my buns would be cage bound 24/7. :D

i believe it! hehe

if they're anything like mine, anyway!

Rose

P.S. bubby peed on the floor--twice--and got banished. I'm going to gethim a plastic sheet so messes are easier to clean! Or bunny diapers,anyone know a supplier??:p

Latest posts

Back