BUBBA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed thinking before I speak is something I try to do. It hought long and hard about just hat before I called Matt. But Matt's the kind of person where, if he honeslty messes up, simply saying so isn't goign to fix anything. If I caleld him and said '' you shot Bubba by mistake i'm upset." He's just be like '' oh sorry,'' because he wouldn't understnad the situation and he wouldn't think it was that bad. So I flipped out because I was angry and upset and he deserved it and needed to hear it that way.

He hasn't said a word to me yet. I am willign to forgive him, if he can show me he honestly wants to be forgiven and is very sorry. A simple phone call and a ''Jessseeeeee, i'm sorryyyyy'' In a jesting tone is not goign to cut it, under the circumstances. If he broke one of my dishes that would work.

But i'm not ready to forgive him yet.

-JAK

Jesse - I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine your horror at the realization that the wrong rabbit was taken.

Please give Matt a call. He's human - he made a terrible mistake, but it was not intentional.

Pam

Back