Bub!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bubby!!! (my brother was taking pics while I was gone, and Bub was a little shy)

WHO are you?????

P1010015.jpg

A closer look!

P1010018.jpg

Closer.....

P1010019.jpg

Closer...

P1010016.jpg

Boo!

P1010017.jpg

Investigating:

P1010022.jpg

You don't SMELL like Rose!!

P1010020.jpg

that's my golden boy....hehehehe

Rose

STOP!!!! All these giants are going to mybrain.... I know I have an angel giant, but 2 of mydesires were to have a French angora OOPs that should readFrench LOP, which I now have and to have a Flemish.. I've wanted aflemish for a good 10 years now........ LOL Thats it gonnatrack one down and when you all least expect it , you'll seepics from my house of a very famularrabbit

Thanks all! Glad you like them!

Brandy, Bub is a Palomino. That's a rare-ish large breedthatis gentle and easy-going--and bright orange and creamcolored.

Jan, I can't stop squeezing him either!

Gabby, are you perchance plotting against my goldenboy???:X:Xhehe And did you think he was a giant also? He is amonster!

Fergi's mom, I can't wait for our new camera sometime around Christmas! It's going to be fun taking pics of all of them.

Bunnymommy, don't go gettin' ideeeeaaas....lololol (how's Sherman? Still bunnybutt?)

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
Thanks all! Glad you like them!

Brandy, Bub is a Palomino. That's a rare-ish large breedthatis gentle and easy-going--and bright orange and creamcolored.

Jan, I can't stop squeezing him either!

Gabby, are you perchance plotting against my goldenboy???:X:Xhehe And did you think he was a giant also? He is amonster!

Fergi's mom, I can't wait for our new camera sometime around Christmas! It's going to be fun taking pics of all of them.

Bunnymommy, don't go gettin' ideeeeaaas....lololol (how's Sherman? Still bunnybutt?)

Rose
only bits and peices of him fit on my screen:p was rying to see the whole bun LOL

No Wonder why you're so head-over-heels aboutBub! He's absolutely adorable. What a good lookinglittle babe.

Gabby,

You must have a Flemish. There's no way aroundit. I think the closest breeder here is in NJ, but you neverknow when another opportunity like Cali could come up. Irealize space is an issue, but when you move into your new place,perhaps Showrabbits (a Flemish breeder on here) and you can worksomething out.

Okay, I'll kindly try to stop adding to your family.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
NoWonder why you're so head-over-heels about Bub! He'sabsolutely adorable. What a good looking little babe.

They're all beautiful to me because I love them, but this is the firsttime I have a real breed-standard animal, and I just think he's sohandsome! :D

Thanks!

Rose

P.S. Gabby needs a Pal too. Shameless, aren't I????

Carolyn wrote:
NoWonder why you're so head-over-heels about Bub! He'sabsolutely adorable. What a good looking little babe.

Gabby,

You must have a Flemish. There's no way aroundit. I think the closest breeder here is in NJ, but you neverknow when another opportunity like Cali could come up. Irealize space is an issue, but when you move into your new place,perhaps Showrabbits (a Flemish breeder on here) and you can worksomething out.

Okay, I'll kindly try to stop adding to your family.

-Carolyn
rabbitgirl

P.S. Gabby needs a Pal too. Shameless, aren't I????

Perfectly SHAMLESS!!!!!!!!!!

You know you are not the only too, i have real troubleright here at home LOL THAT is how I ended up with Martina... the vetsays why don't you take her home......she is not the only one the vethas suggested this about LOL You lot are all TROUBLE!!!! LMAO

Latest posts

Back