Breed? Any way to guesstimate age?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BiterBunny

Reaction score
These are the quick pics I got. I can try to get better body shots later. I'm guessing he's rough between 5-6 pounds. His cheeks seems so fluffy and he seems rather round all over. Round body, round head, and little pointy ears.

Colour seems maybe agouti or something, but I'm no expert on bunny colours at all. :p His only colour is a smattering on h ears, the eyeliner, and one tiny spot on his bum.

DSCN2772.jpg

DSCN2773.jpg

He pancaked out while I was petting him.
DSCN2775.jpg

Samara is right, definitely some hotot in there (maybe dwarf hotot). The ear coloring indicates maybe some Himalayan or a breed with Himalayan coloring, but not sure.

Have to agree with the Hotot mix. Love that classy coloring around the eyes.

Sorry, have no clue how old your bun is. Maybe a Rabbit Savvy Vet could?

What a sweet bun you have!

K:)

Thanks guys. :) We thought he looked dwarf-y because of the tiny ears and the round head, but we're not experts. The only bunnies we've had have been lop mutts.

I definitely think he's full grown, though. How big to Hotot's usually get?

We're calling around for neuter prices (a.k.a. vet interrogations about how experienced they are with buns.)so hopefully whoever sees him for that might be able to give us a guesstimate in age.

Latest posts

Back