BRC shows?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv-bunniz

Reaction score
Can anybody attend the BRC shows or do you have to have a show rabbit? I would just like to go to a show where I can see what happens, learn and meet new rabbit people ;)

Luv-bunniz wrote:
Can anybody attend the BRC shows or do you have to have a show rabbit? I would just like to go to a show where I can see what happens, learn and meet new rabbit people ;)

Anyone can go and watch a show. Usually breeeders are round the show as well and if you speak to them they will point you in the right direction and tell you anything you want to know :)

If you want to find the nearest show near you then click this lnk and go into shows. It should give you a list and you can work out which is the nearest to you

http://www.thebrc.org/

Thanks Polly !
There is one sometime in september that I *think* is around here that my mum said we might be able to go to :D

When is the July one? We're both in Kent aren't we. Maybe i'll see you there if i can go!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Edit: Just looked it up, Maidstone. I need to find someone who is willing to drive me, or get the train, but i might go. Where in Kent are you Jo?

ooh, while we are on the subject of BRC,

can you ring a purebreed rabbit at any age?
or does it have to be when they are kits?

Depends on the breed. WIth a nethie you have till they are about 5 weeks after that there is no chance of getting a ring on or off unless you cut it off! A lot of teh larger breeds can have their rings taken on and off but you have to have the right age of ring on so 07 if it was born in 07 and 08 from january onwards. So really you get their ring picked out from a baby and we just keep checking our will go on.

I have just rung my chin litter of 4 3 still have them and 1 has lost his lol the blue otter of Delphis that is a week younger just got his ring on and its not coming back off so it all depends on the size of therabbit.

For you guys down in Kent the big london champs will be on and is soo worth a visit its later in the year though :)

Have hada re-think about my transport to the July 11th show. My family membershave the same allergies as meand that show isn't really their kind of thing.I'll get a regular bus into Maidstone town centre, then get one of the buses that are meant to berunning as a special service from there to the Detling Show Ground.

Jo x

Latest posts

Back