Bradford 2009 fancy breed pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
Was fantatsic great time was had by all got thousands of pics will try to do it in bits for people. Obviously nethies come into the fancy section so we prob have the most nethie pics Lol Yoda came 7th and Obi wan 3rd out of 12 which was pretty good didnt expect anything so we were happy with that. actualy afterthought will gie nethies there own thread Lol!!

DSCF1311.jpg

DSCF1310.jpg

DSCF1308.jpg

DSCF1307.jpg

Lionhead

DSC02971.jpg

aww i love the harlequin bun (i have a soft spot for this color)

you didnt happen to get any polish rabbit pics did you? i swear im obsessed with this breed but never seem to find any pictures of them or breeders for that matter :(

Belgian hare

DSC02962.jpg

black and tan belgian hare

DSC02963.jpg

flemish Giant

DSC02964.jpg

Poles!!

DSC02966.jpg

DSC02968.jpg

Next poles are from different show but just so uyou can see them ;)

DSC02561.jpg

DSC02567.jpg

DSC02556.jpg

i love them :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:such beautiful rabbits! are they really as aggesive as people say they are? my dream a few years ago was to breed and show Polish rabbits but that will never happen now.

I really need to get myself to a show and experience polish buns in real life rather then just drooling over pics of them :p

Lol Poles have a habit of biting and clinging on!! not a breed for the inexperienced to be honest!! from what I have heard REW are the worst coloureds are not so bad.

If you are really interested a couple of my friends breed them up here and know all teh breeders so could put you in touch with someone near you or ai am sure they would answer any questions you have :)let me know if Youwant to and pm me your email and I will pass it one to my friend

I love the angoras! Just want to put them on my couch like big fluffy pillows! And are those spotty ones rex or English Spot or Rhinelander or something else? And the Belgian Hares! I don't see any Nethie pics here yet though (hint hint)...

Latest posts

Back