boy o boy am i happy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ally with cookie

Reaction score
mommy made me my first NIC cage and im in heaven. although she was very busy making it all day yesterday and i didnt get all the cuddles i wanted the cage made up for it. due to the limited space from 2 other large bird cages i got a 3 story condo and boy do i love it. mommy was told that we didnt like heights so she feared i wouldnt like it but was she ever wrong. mommy is still working on my cage like where im going to use as a potty but she said its easy to clean the bottom of my cage if i peed cuz its fleece.

Yay!!! We're waiting for our mommy to hurry up and build us our NIC cage too. Silly mommy didn't even know about them till we got her to sign up on this site so she still has a lot to learn. You should get your mommy to put pictures up :D

My dad built a NIC cube cage for me with a plastic bottom and sides. I was slipping all over the place because it was so smooth. He put in some carpet for me to lay on and a cool potty box, it has a bunny that looks like my little sister. Here is what it looks like
Valvetsnewhouse.jpg

Its really nice I can stand all the way up and look around. He's going to build one for my little dutch brother smores tonight. He is a pretty good slave, I think I will keep him around as long as he keeps supplying those banana chips!:D mmmmmmmmmmmmm good!

I got one on saturday. It is 4*2 and 2 high. I also have a 4*1 shelf that I discovered yeaterday. Its alot of room for such a small bunny such as my self but I love it. I also have a 4*3 pen to run aound in. I dont have pics yet but will soon.
Penny :bunny19

Congrats on the cage! :D

My mommy made me something out of NIC cubes, too, but it's a pen, and it's two grids high, three grids wide, and five grids long :D She's trying to find something to make a roof for it, but she hasn't yet.

Hope you enjoy your cage!

~Butter

Back