Bo's Birthday Thread?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Can't find it??? Logged on just to say...

EDIT: Nevermind, it's tomorrow!

But would be nice if the names were in the subjects of the birthday threads!

s :biggrin2:

I can't believe you were willing to spend your birthday shuffling 4 bunnies around!

Andjust in case I'm notaround tomorrow (I'm not planning on it),here's a 'pre'-lated greeting!

image121.gif
image123.gif
happybday.gif
Bo!
image123.gif
image121.gif

LOL! Thanks! You silly thing!

I would love to have spent my birthday helping to haul bunnies ... I just couldn't spend a couple of days hauling them! I'm glad something has worked out. I was trying my best to find a place to keep them if nothing else......

I got a little digicam for my birthday - actually hubby got the handycam but I wanted something to put vids on the pc. SO..... I got a little inexpensive one since it's just for bunnies and horses and stuff. I'll get a better one in the future when everything goes HD here.

Anyhow - IF I can figure out how to use the danged thing - you might see my bunners in action!

YAYYYY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:littlecake

And YAY on the gift!! WOOT!!:camera

Can't wait to see yer bunnies in action!! :D:D:D:highfive:

:birthday

Thanks! My son was up at 3 a.m. walking the floors (in his cowboy boots and hardwood! not far from our bedroom) and woke me up. I'm suprised hubby isn't up too!

I don't know what his deal is but he's got his hours all twisted around in the past few days and it's driving me crazy!

Clover and Bo hear him and Clover starts her hopping all over thinking it's time to get up!!!!! :?

Latest posts

Back