bonding buddies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is ur bonded bud or what would u like them to be??

• mini-lop

• dwarf

• lion-head

• english lop

• bunny-rabbit

• angora

• mini rex

• havana

• american

• dutch

Results are only viewable after voting.

trixieismyfunnybunny

Reaction score
Huntington Beach, California USA, California, USA
hi my name is trixie:bunny18!!! i am a gray dwarf and i live in california:rabbithop!!! i love my family and home:group:!!! but i feel that something is missing:grumpy. i need a buddy:dutch:bunnieskiss!!!! my mommy wants to help me with my problem but her mommy may not want another:cry2:nonono:!!(since she is allergic to me!!!):bouquet: so please:pleaseplease::pray: tell me about your love life:bunnyheart:heartbeat: and who and what kind of bun you are bonded with!:bunny19!!! i have a poll :dunno!! please take it!!! thanks:bunny24!!!!!
:heartbeat:<3love<3,:heartbeat:
Trixie :rabbithop:adorable:

Hi Trixie, you are a very pretty bunny. I sure hope you can get a friend.

I have 4 Bunnies 2 are Boyfriend and Girlfriend. They love each other very much, they do everything together. Here's a picture, I have lots of pictures of them together.

DSC01457.jpg

Are you sure she's allergic to you and not the hay? I have allergies too but I just take medication for them so they aren't too bad.

Susan, Wilbur & Jackie:bunnydance::bunny19:bunnyheart

awww!! i now really want a bud!!!! ya im sure she is allergic to rabbits becausemommytold me that her mommy(the 1 that's allergic) on the day before easter that they went to look at some buns up 4 adoption and she held it and then when they got in the car mommy's mommy started swelling up like a balloonn!!!!! and she also started getting hives (i don't remeber if she said bee) all over her!!! but thanks for relpying!!! u guys are an adorable couple!!!

Latest posts

Back