Bonding 4

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaplinaus

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bonded 4 rabbits? I have 2 at home that are bonded and just adopted two more that are living upstairs for now. The two upstairs have cages set up next to each other and always want to have boxing matches. So I put their cages a little bit further apart. I was thinking the best way to bond them is to do 2 on two. Any other suggestions?

I just moved this over the Nutritioin and Behaviour section for you! You'll get more responces here.

I am in a similar situation. I have two bonded neutered boys and two girls (one spayed, one too old to spay) that I would like to bond.

I have done a few sessions with them before Sugar was spayed. One was in a big pen on a friends porch, the other in a bath tub. The porch session went very well, but the tub session was horrible, and I decided to spay Sugar before trying again.

I plan on doing all four at once. With a few extra sessions with Sugar and Zeke together because they where the ones fighting in the tub.

--Dawn

I had a foursome for a while. I started with Bernie and Louie then I added Alice and they all loved each other. Then I added Rosie and Alice was not pleased and would bully Rosie by chasing her around the room and nipping her butt. Rosie never fought back and eventually Alice began to tolerate her but would still bully her at least once a day by chasing her for a couple seconds. They never fought.

After I had Alice spayed the tables turned and Rosie began chasing and attacking Alice once I brought her home. Bernie also rejected Alice so my foursome became a trio again. Alice moved out of their room and into the loving arms of Oreo. Now I have a trio, a duo and a single :).

Latest posts

Back