blossoms surgery

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossombunny

Reaction score
well I just called the vet and they said blossomis recovering nicely, they have not offered her any food yet, but saysshe is resting comfortably. She probally will come home latethis afternoon or early this evening. She does not havestitches on the outside, some internally, and like a glue on theoutside. so she will have no stitches to pull out. gosh ihope she recovers well! I am nervous to bring herhome! thanks for all your prayers and positivethoughts!! I will give you an update after I get herhome. Tracy

blossombunny wrote:
well I just called the vet and they said blossom isrecovering nicely, they have not offered her any food yet, but says sheis resting comfortably. She probally will come home late thisafternoon or early this evening. She does not have stitcheson the outside, some internally, and like a glue on the outside. so shewill have no stitches to pull out. gosh i hope she recoverswell! I am nervous to bring her home! thanks forall your prayers and positive thoughts!! I will give you anupdate after I get her home. Tracy
I'm so glad she did well! When you get her home, just try tokeep her a bit less active. Hard to do with a bunny, butdon't let her leap to any high counters or anything like that.

Oh, and kiss her for me :)

blossombunny wrote:
I am nervous to bring her home!
So glad to hear the good news. Bringing her home will be easy. Thefamiliar smells, sights and sounds are sure to make her morecomfortable.

I'm always afraid that my bunnies will think I'm giving them away whenever we have toleave them somewhere.

Jim

Latest posts

Back