biting rabbit :S

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lula

Reaction score
heyy.. my rabbit is 7 months old now and he is becoming very agressive with me i dont know why :(this morning i went to give him food and he nearly bit me :sosadi mean he tried to bite me a lot of times and i really wish to know why..if sumone can help pls tell me :)

LUla

It might just be something to do with him being terretorial. I guess he isn't neutered? (or is too young?) That might solve it. You just need to let him get used to you.

For future reference, this post probably belongs in the Nutrition/Behaviour forum. The introduction forum is for new members to introduce themselves and their bunnies.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

he's just acting like the teenager he is. it's all about the hormones:shock:

Welcome - Sorry your bun keeps trying to bite you but don't take it personally its just hormones like other people have said. He doesn't hate you or anyhthing. All you need to do is get him neutered so start saving!!!

But glad you joined the forum, can't wait to see pictures of your bun - whats his name by the way?

thankx a lot guys :) i put some phootos of my naughty bunny and i think its a female :D

P7170925.jpg

P7030892.jpg

P7030896.jpg

She's adorable! I love the second pic. I really can't add to what everyone else has said, they are right..your bun is becoming a teenager! A quick spay/neuter will fix that and she'll be right as rain :)

awww! she's so cute! i just love her coloring!

lol seems like sugar got a lot of positive comments:bunnyheart she says thankx hehe.. i wanna mate her with a black dwarf rabbit , i think they'll be so cute :inlove:

Moving this to behavior and nutrition:

also...... she's matured and probably needs to be spayed.

She's really cute! but don't breed her. THere are so many unwanted bunnies in the world - unless you are showing them, it's not worth adding more!

i live in malta and we do not find a strayed rabbits.. we can only buy rabbits because very rarely you find one outside

Lula wrote:
i live in malta and we do not find a strayed rabbits.. we can only buy rabbits because very rarely you find one outside

She is super cute!:)

Has the bunny been altered? Like a cat or dog would be? Normally, in general people say neutered. If the bun hasn't been altered, that can be a reason for the behaviors you're seeing. Once, spayed/neutered, these behaviors will likely stop.:)

for now im not thinking to neuter her because i wanna mate her..in malta rabbits arent very common.

Latest posts

Back