Bird Toy Secton?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrittsBunny

Reaction score
Hey ya'll I was just wondering if any of the toys in the bird aisle at the LPS would be suitable for my bunny to play with? Some of those toys look like they belong also in the rabbit section, but I don't know. I am always on the look-out for fun (and safe!)toys for Wrangler! :biggrin2:

Generally the toys designed for larger birds are great for bunnies. I have a few of the wooden ones I've picked up for Pepin. Just be sure to check any packaging to ensure they are made with appropriate materials (the right kind of wood and plain cotton cording and/or sisal) and that any dyes used are vegetable based. I stay away from the ones with lots of fabric type materials (cording, leather, etc) because Pepin loves to chew on fabrics and I'm always concerned she'll ingest some of it - but she has a few that are all just wood and she likes to chew on those and chuck them around.

She loves the hard plastic baby toys as well - key rings, things that rattle. I watch for yard sales - great place to find baby toys really, really cheap! Just give them a good washing in some hot water first!

I'd love to know what other people use for toys as well......!

Oh okay cool! :bunnydance:

Yeah Wrangler has a TON of kitty cat toys...those little jingle balls are everywhere! And he also has a couple of baby toys...he loves his rattle and his keys!! LOL

Yeah bird toys are great. I agree to leave out the leather as my guys love to eat it for some strange reason.

Latest posts

Back