Binky Free Puckenny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I was watching a movie last night when Robin came in and said, "Mom....pause the dvd now." The look on her face told me I wouldn't like what she had to say....I was right.

Puckenny had passed away in the cage - she was laying there as if she was asleep - but she was gone. She was still so young...but she was a big girl. (Amy - if you're reading this - you called her Loppy I think).

I think this hurts so badly because she was Puck's daughter and its like losing a piece of him all over again. She had her father's temperament in so many ways - his gentle side (when he wasn't being a little pest) and she was just so cute - so much larger than all the other girls and yet so gentle.

I have to go through all of my pictures to see if I have any of her - I went through my videos but they mostly include her half sister Puckina (Puck and Milina's daughter).

I know Puckenny loved to play outside and she loved it everytime the door was open and she could be outside.....

......so binky free Puckenny. I bet your daddy and GingerSpice and Sugarbear all greeted you and are showing you the best spots for the tastiest grass, etc.

Mom

I am so sorry. Binky Free Sweety.

I'm sorry Peg :(

Binky free little one

You were a sweet girl, Loppy :hearts.

Rest well :cry4:.

Thanks folks....I appreciate it. This one is hard because I never saw it coming. She was only a little over 2 years old and she appeared to be healthy. The only thing was I'd noticed she'd put on a bit of weight....but she was a BIG girl to begin with .... because of her mama.

Peg

I just wanted to send you a bit of extra love, Peg. I'm sorry I didn't see this right away (even though we've talked about it, I like to send love IN the thread, too)...I mostly avoid the Rainbow Bridge because I just can't handle it.

But, know that I'm here for you anytime you need someone, ok?

Love to you and sweet RB binky wishes to Puckenny...

Rosie*

I feel so much for people on here who lose their bun family .. you were all such a support to me when I was goig through Felix's illness. I am so sorry .. I know how you feel and I know how it hurts .. and I know that you know that it will ease, but at this moment in time life feels so cruel. I hope our wishes for you can give you something to hang on to and maybe encourage a smile from time to time. xx

I missed this. I haven't been on too much during the last few days.
I'm so sorry :(

....binkie free little one
:pray::rainbow:

I am so very sorry for your loss :tears2:

I don't think I've seen any pictures of your girl, but she sounds very special and beautiful.

Binky free, Puckenny :rainbow::hearts

Latest posts

Back