Best Wishes For Dakota

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Ugh, was really hoping it wasn't Dakota when I saw the title. :(

('Good thoughts please for my horse').

I've gotten to know the (comparatively) big guy, and Bo, you don't need more stress!

(Putting this in the Lounge, don't want it to look likeI was wishing this on another horse).

s :pray:

Thanks!

It's not fun - very much scary to have a horse colic, but luckily, my niece saw him rolling and grunting and sis inlaw went out and checked him.

I'd have hated to have him go into full colic overnight or something.

Love those emergency vet fees...... TO MY BARN! I don't even want to see that bill!

Horse colic IS suckage..

But when I first saw this title.. for a split second, I wondered why ya'll were prayin for my neighbor boy and my oldest son, Dakota Blake.

I thought they had done something I hadn't found out about yet...

But I will be doin the horsey prayers for your Dakota..

ha! I didn't know that was Blake's name!

I didn't name Dakota - the neighbors who had him first did. I call him Bug most of the time..... they didn't like it when I started that - but that's just what came out of my mouth...... I do that with all the animals.... they get some totally bizarre nickname eventually... LOL!

He's just great! I am sorry I didn't see this sooner.

I had on my pink Rural King Hoodie tonight and he decided to give me a big lovey, kissy, slobbery hug! :?

If he's out in the pasture and I go out there.... "Bug!! Where are you?" he comes running up and puts his head over my shoulder so I can hug his neck. I love my horsey hugs.... they just get kinda messy sometimes LOL

Bo B Bunny wrote:
He's just great! I am sorry I didn't see this sooner.

I had on my pink Rural King Hoodie tonight and he decided to give me a big lovey, kissy, slobbery hug! :?

If he's out in the pasture and I go out there.... "Bug!! Where are you?" he comes running up and puts his head over my shoulder so I can hug his neck. I love my horsey hugs.... they just get kinda messy sometimes LOL
Yeah, but those hugs are worth every slippery, slimey, drippy slobber they leave behind! So happy to hear he's better. (I saw your post about the rain and how gracious he was about staying inside for the day. Hmmmm.... guess it's not only the rabbits that "give us butt"!)

Latest posts

Back