Bath and weird noisey thingy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UsagiBanana

Reaction score
If yoo hear yoor momma or daddy talking about a "bath" it'z not dat scawy. It wuz kind of fun. Meh fur is poofy nowz too.

But den momma twied using dis ting dat made lots of noizez and it wuz blowing hot air at me. I might have likeded it if it didunt make dat loud noizez.

My hoomin said she had to gives me a 'bath' cuz i had poop stuck on my bunny-butt.

Me donts like its. Meh fur gots all ugly and I was no longer cute bunny. Hoomin wubbed some sort of sheet all over me an then she 'gwoomed' me! Den hoomin say "Look, you are all clean now! Arent you good bunny?" Sumtimez I laugh at her when I leave her 'suprises' al ova her bed ;)

''Baths'' arent so bad after all!

Clover - I's had baths before, as I's too used ta get poopies on mi butt! I hated baths! My theory was if I's got to have a bath then mi hoomins need a bath too! I'd gets water everywhere!

when i have a wunning bunny butt i get cleaned up a bit by some cloth thing that they then tthrow away after! i need that to finish it off. mummy holds me while big mummy wipes me up. then i feel nice and clean and get put down onto the floor and binky bink binky to the door(where i get picked up again) and taken back home. but i have never ever had a bath!i have never seen one or have heard of one. so what are they?

Latest posts

Back