Bad week

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
This week has been bad. :(We were toldin English today that a teacher that had taught at our school for 30years had passed away from something or other and his funeral'stomorrow. We were also told that a student's dad had passed away andhis funeral was tomorrow. And finally, it was announced that 2 17 yearold girls rfom my school were in a car accident at noon hour yesterday.One is in the hospital and is expected to live though visitors are notallowed in yet. The other was not so lucky, she passed away. :(

I'm really dreading that something else may happen. :(

Thats bad, but it does not mean you have to expect bad things now all the time. Just hope nothing else will happen.

Oh God, Laura! Not again!!

This week has indeed been a bad one. People I know around me are having horrible things happen as well.

I will say a prayer for you and yours. I'm thinking of you with love.

-Carolyn

Yikes! Lookslike you've been through a ton this week! I remember when mySpanish teacher's father passed away, and she got the phone call aboutit during class. I had never felt so bad for someone in mylife. If it had been me, I would have beendevastated. Oh man, I'm starting to feel sad reading allthese posts... Maybe I should start a happythread?

--Melissa and Umbra

MyBunnyBoys,

I'm sorry to hear of all the deaths of your nearby people. I had 2teachers die in my school history. The first was in 2nd grade when ateacher got murdered. The second one was my senior year when a teacherdied from a heart attack.

We just recently have a neighbor (1/4 mile outta my town with apopulation of 109 so ya know everyone) who was last seen Sept 1. Wellhe was recently found on Saturday and unfortuately his funeral isMonday. (I won't say anymore as there are young eyes reading)

Amanda

Give those bunnies some cuddles, they will help you feel better.

Death is a sad thing, be it people or animal...

We all care about each other, and that is what makes this forum so wonderful!

So sorry to hear about your bad week Laura. It does seem like a lot of bad things all happen at once :(

Pam

Latest posts

Back