Bad Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memesbunnies

Reaction score
Well, Just Bunny has been neutered for three weeks now, and is recovering well from it and his minor cold or whatever his problem was and is back to getting into LOTS of trouble!

Last night when no one was looking he jumped up on the kitchen table then when I came to shoo him off he knocked over a glass which shattered all over the kitchen so I was vacuming at 9:00 p.m, then he taught himself how to open my kitchen cupboards and was in my pots and pans cupboard so he got put back in his cage end of play time.

Tonight he "helped" me clean his cage then I discovered that he chewed my unplugged cell phone charger cord in half - it must have fallen off the table and he though it was fair game. Then he somehow weasled in to my backpack - zipper opened a tiny bit but he helped himself and I was looking all over for him and finally found him in there all content and pleased with his new hiding spot - again End of playtime!

Typical young male I guess, mischief is thier middle name. I have however cut a piece of about an inch diameterblack pvc pipe which I am going to run my computer cords through,and another one for my aquarium cords to try to make them them look neater and not a jumbled mess- not all over the place and collecting dust and to thwart J.B's attempts at chewing them and getting electrocuted.

Sometimes I wonder what I got myself into by falling in love with him and his mini rex very pettable coat. He is more work and gets into more trouble then my 6 year old son.

Sounds like some of my buns! We had my house mostly baby-proofed before we even thought about having a baby because of my naughty animals. If the cupboards are a problem, just baby proof those too. I had to because one of my cats would hide in them every time the street cleaner went by.

On the plus side, now that I have a human baby I haven't had to do much to protect the house from her!

We chose our bunny, Miss Hoppy, because she was the most curious one of the baby bunnies we were looking at, and it "only" took a print cable, speaker cable and one power cord (scaryyy!) before we decided she was permanently banned from our office room. We own an ooooold house and all the electrical outlets are pretty much bunny level, so in other rooms we worked to block or cover any cords we could, but we have three networked computers in this room, and she was just completely convinced that all cables must be moved away from the wall where the "bunny highway" ran, and if she had to cut 'em to move 'em, she was fine with that!

Our next challenge was finding a NOt plastic baby gate, one of the old-fashioned wooden ones that have mostly been taken off the market because they can pinch young fingers. We *knew* she'd see whatever we put up as a challenge, and didn't want her ingesting plastic! We finally found an unfinished wooden one that she indeed did bunny bevel, and eventually chew through, but thankfully, we just flipped it over for a whole new set of wooden chew toys - I mean bars.

Latest posts

Back