Bad bunnies!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvmybuns

Reaction score
Well, I guess it's my fault. I was in Florida for 5 days. A friend came and watched the babies. BUT I guess they knew she wasn't me, and they were mad. They chewed up all the molding and carpet corners in my room. They also pooed everywhere!! I almost died when I walked in. She said she didn't even notice..... Not like there was anything she couldve done.

They have NEVER done anything like this before.

I knew dogs did this, and now I know bunnies do too, haha:?

Oh wow, hehe! Sounds like they threw all-out FITS!!

I will tell you...Maisie and Trixie both throw GOOD fits when something doesn't go EXACTLY how they wanted. It's kinda funny...

For sure! They've never been this mad! I guess that means they love me, huh? I just don't know what to do with them when I go camping for a week in July! Oh well, I guess I should wait to fix it all........

Mine little buggers did that, too... I've just moved house (about two weeks ago), in with a flatmate, and said that the bunnies were perfectly housetrained and all would be fine. Then they decided that they would forget all of their good manners, poo everywhere, pee on my flatmate's white sofa and attack anyone else who came into the house!

I'm moving out this weekend!

iluvmybuns wrote:
Oh no!!Sorry!! Theyre lucky they are cute aren't they?!

YES!!! When Zeke chewed up the corners of the carpet and baseboards in the guestroom, I didn't get mad. Even more surprising, my mom didn't get mad!!! It's hard to get angry at a cute, little ball of fur with eyes and big, floppy ears. ;)

Erin

Yeah, it's lucky they're cute :p She thinks they're cute, but them pooing everywhere drove her mad - she was even going to get a cat so that I'd keep them locked in a cage! Yet she still wants to play with them... *sigh* She doesn't understand bunnies being able to run loose in the house.

Latest posts

Back