back home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toni

Reaction score
My bunny Olivia has been with afriend since the begging of January when my mother kicked me out of myhouse. he had to stay with a friend b/c we had my other rabbit herewith me at my boyfriends parents house and there was not room in ourroom for two rabbits .. now that pat passed in the begging of febuarywe have brought Olivia home today!!!! :D :p

Welcome home, Toni.

Although the pink font is pretty, I can't read what you wrote. Anychance of changing it to just black font so that us older folks don'tmiss out because of our bad eyesight?

:)

-Carolyn

i don't think there is a way to change it back .. and sorry didn't relize it was hard to see :?
i'll just repost it ....

My bunny Olivia has been with a friend since the begging of Januarywhen my mother kicked me out of my house. he had to stay with a friendb/c we had my other rabbit here with me at my boyfriends parents houseand there was not room in our room for two rabbits .. now that patpassed in the begging of febuary we have brought Olivia home today!!!!

hope thats better :D

Yes! It's much better, thank you, Toni! :)

I'm so sorry Pat passed on. That's always tough, but he was ready tomove on in his journey and I'm glad it left an open place of Olivia.

She must be thrilled to be back home with you - her 'real' mom. I'msure it was incredibly hard on the two of you to be separated. ThankGod for good friends, ey?!

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back