Baby's are getting so big!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fribble2110

Reaction score
They are getting so big and they are so active and they all have names :) Twizzler, dorito, and toby :)

Three days old
004-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-2.jpg

Exactly one week old
003-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

mama nursing them :)
006-3.jpg

Then ten days old! :)
This is dorito
018.jpg

012-1.jpg

This is twizzler
017-2.jpg

011-1.jpg

This is Toby, he wouldnt stay still long enough to get a photo
010-1.jpg

Now all three :) :)
014-2.jpg

He was orginally cupcake :p but for some reason i thought of the name Toby... I was coming up for names for them at work and the girl was like i think you have a problem they are all named after food... I might change his name to oreo we will see as personalities come out those names might change :) But its so crazy how in like 11 days they have grown up so much! Momma is so proud of them too, everytime i go and check on them she acts like she is showing them off, she will arrange the nest so i can see them its cute!

Babies are really looking good! Thanks so much for sharing how they have been growing. Just absolutely love those little ears. And pretty color babies!

So glad to hear Mom is so proud of her babies and likes to show them off.

K:)

Two of the babies have there eyes open so im hoping #3 will today. Now that they are getting bigger i think im going to start handling them a little bit more. Her first litter and she is doing excellent! Im so proud of her!

Back