babyfood.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
Ive heard that bunnies can havebaby food so of course I weant out and bought some forPhinn.Its plain banana. Made bygerber.He LOVESit!Ive only given him about a nickel sizedamount though.How much and how frequent is heallowed to have it??Theingredients:Fully ripened banana's, citricacid and absorbic acid (vitaminC)Thanks!!

The only time i feed baby food is when one of mybunnies has a gassy tummy,it's just something to get their gut movingalong,or i have mixed their meds in it before,but other than that idon't give my bunnies baby food.

I guess every now and again wouldn't hurt,but i wouldn't give all the time though :)

cheryl

I use baby food if my rabbits need medicine orif they're not feeling the best and I need to entice them to eat. Myconcern with using it if it isn't necessary is that perhaps it wouldlead to diaherrea? However, I don't know about that for sure. I tend tomix it with pedialyte or canned pumpkin (or both) for meds.

Peg

i use to use green bean baby food to suppliment when i had an underweight rabbit.

when i got trixie, she was so tiny, i gave it to her once a day and she cubbed right up. . .

OK thank-you guys.
I'll probobly just give it as a little treat once in a while. Annnddd,there's nothing wrong with a chunky little bunny:bunnydance: JK i knowrabbit obesity is unhealthy and can lead to health problems!

Back