Baby Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whaleyk98

Reaction score
My EL babies are 3 weeks old yesterday! Heres some pics from last week. They are 2 weeks old here. How stinking cute!!:inlove::innocent:bunnyheart

agoutibaby3-1.jpg

agoutibunny-1.jpg

agoutibunny2-1.jpg

babybroken-2.jpg

babybroken2_edited-1.jpg

Oh... My... Goodness! Those are the most adorable baby bunnies ever! :shock:

awww little cuties :Dthats the first time I have seen EL so young its amazing the ear size even at that age. good luck with them :)

OMG, they're so cute:inlove:! i want and EL sooo bad, but i doubt i'm going to have one until after collage:(:X:grumpy:(8 years:shock:).

Awwww, BABY LOPPIES! :inlove:

I have baby fever.... I can't wait until I breed my loppers again next spring. I may need to borrow your babies to tie me over until then. :biggrin2:

Thanks everyone. They are growing like weeds. They are 4 weeks old today. Hey Revverress, why arent my babies ears lopped yet? I didnt realize that it could take so long. They just seem to keep growing up and out until finally they just get too big and have to fall. They look so funny right now,lol. One of the babies ears is lopped because they are getting so big but they still have what I call "radar ears". Could I just have really late bloomers?=)

I'm not sure why they wouldn't be lopped. I've only had one litter, so I'm not sure what exactly the norm is with them... The line I got my pair from tends to be very late in maturing, and even those babies had loppy ears from early on, so maybe your babies are going to end up with shorter ears? I'm not entirely sure.

Regardless, they're very cute. :p

Latest posts

Back