Awe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Mocha has done it again. What you ask? Gone off his food.

This time I'm not worried that he's sick though, I've learned what itis most of the time. He almost gets depressed when he doesn't get muchattention from me and he doesn't get to run in his run. I've been busywith Christmas preparation and it's been too cold to let him in his runand he hasn't been getting much attention (bad mommy, I know). So todayI put his food in and he just turned away from it. :shock:SoI put my hand in front of his nose and he melted because he knew I wasgoing to pet him. He tucked his nose as far into his chest as he could(he does this when I'm petting his ears, not really sure why other thanhe loves it) and I sat there petting him. He becomes so much moreloving and seeks so much more attention when he can't go in his run andhow could you say no to that babies face?!

As for Spice, he too is getting attention deprived. He doesn't go offhis food, but he eats a bit and then comes to me and nudges my hand.They are just being so loving! I'm sure he want to run, too. Oh how Ilove my Spicers!

It's supposed to get up to 30*F/-1*C so I can put them in their runtoday, even if it doesn't quite get there it will be ok since I can putthem in the garage to get the ice off (the cement works miracles onthat and it's set at 30*F/0*C so it's not a big temperature change butenough that ice melts from little feets, lol. I'll be sure to postpictures later!

Ok, I'll stop talking now. ;)

lol, ya I can't argue with that. They will get some well deserved attention today.

Isn't it funny how they let us know something just isn't right in their lives?

Bo was not eating well, and I thought about it and he hadn't been outto play for a couple of days. He had been out and held, butnot as long as he likes to be (hours on end if possible... with earrubs included thank you!) so we let him out to terrorize and he did! Heate a whole bin of hay last night too :)

Give those babies an extra kiss from me :)

Latest posts

Back